The Tompkins County Summer Youth Employment Program
- 6-8 weeks of paid job training across Tompkins County at fun worksites including farms, gardens, stores, non-profits, museums, offices, and more!
- Weekly workshops on topics including financial literacy, mental health, career exploration, resume writing, and more.
- Support from a designated Youth Advisor.
- Open to young people who are: residents of Tompkins County, ages 14-20, and income-eligible.
- Applications for the 2021 Summer Youth Employment Program are closed.
The JobLink Program
- Year-round program for Tompkins County young people ages 18-24 who meet eligibility requirements.
- Employment counseling session & creation of an individualized plan with a Youth Advisor.
- Weekly coaching from a Youth Advisor.
- 480 hours of paid job training at one or multiple worksites in your areas of interest.
- Weekly workshops in career readiness and life skills.
- Applications open in September - please contact Amy Callahan, Coordinator, for more information: email@example.com