The JobLink Program
- JobLink is a year-round program for Tompkins County young people ages 14-24 who meet eligibility requirements.
- The program includes employment counseling sessions and the creation of a unique service plan with a supportive Youth Advisor. You will receive ongoing support and coaching from your Advisor throughout your time in the program.
- You can work up to 480 hours at $13.20/hour at one or multiple worksites in career fields you are interested in.
- You may be eligible to participate in paid occupational training.
- You will attend bi-weekly meetings to learn career readiness and life skills.
Applications for JobLink are open!
We are currently accepting applications from youths ages 16-24 who are not in school.
Please contact us for an application:
Email: Amy Callahan, Coordinator, email@example.com or text/call 607-280-3181.
The Tompkins County Summer Youth Employment Program
- 6-8 weeks of paid job training across Tompkins County at fun worksites including farms, gardens, stores, non-profits, museums, offices, and more!
- Weekly workshops on topics including financial literacy, mental health, career exploration, resume writing, and more.
- Support from a designated Youth Advisor.
- Open to young people who are: residents of Tompkins County, ages 14-20, and income-eligible.
- Applications for the 2021 Summer Youth Employment Program are closed. Check back in March 2022!