Legislature and Committee Agendas, Minutes, Resolutions, and Schedules. The public may also Register to create a user account and sign up to receive agendas.
The Legislature wants to hear from the public and urges members of the public to comment in one of the following ways:
- In-Person: Privilege of the Floor/Public Comment - Members of the public are welcome to attend meetings in-person to provide public comment. All COVID-19 protocols posted on the doors must be followed. Upon arrival, complete a blue sign-up form located on the table in the back of the room and submit to Clerk of the Legislature.
- Remotely (via Zoom): Privilege of the Floor/Public Comment - If members of the public are interested in speaking at a meeting via Zoom, please Email Us at least 24-hours in advance of the meeting. A Zoom link will be provided upon request.
- Written Comments: If members of the public are interested in submitting their comments in writing to be shared with Legislators, please Email Us .
Meetings of the Legislature can be viewed on Tompkins County's YouTube Channel.
View meetings scheduled in the Old Jail Conference Room or Legislature Chambers.
- Rules of the Legislature
- County Code (Includes Charter)
- Code of Ethics
- Resolution Titles from 2000-2010
- Books of Proceedings from 1817-2015
- Minute Traq Training for Employees