COVID-19 UPDATE: The Tompkins County Legislature Office continues to be minimally staffed and outside doors remain locked. The public is encouraged to call the Office at (607) 274-5434 for assistance. This plan will remain in effect until further notice.
Legislature and Committee Agendas, Minutes, Resolutions, and Schedules. The public may also Register to create a user account and sign up to receive agendas.
In-person meetings of the Legislature are closed to the public pursuant to Executive Order by the Governor.
The Legislature still wants to hear from the public and urges members of the public to comment in one of the following ways.
- Privilege of the Floor/Public Comment: If members of the public are interested in speaking at a meeting, via Zoom, please Email Us at least 24-hours in advance of the meeting and identify the meeting you are interested in speaking at. A Zoom link will be provided upon request.
- Written Comments: If members of the public are interested in submitting their comments in writing to be shared with Legislators, please Email Us .
Meetings of the Legislature can be viewed on Tompkins County's YouTube Channel.
View meetings scheduled in the Old Jail Conference Room or Legislature Chambers.
- Rules of the Legislature
- County Code (Includes Charter)
- Code of Ethics
- Resolution Titles from 2000-2010
- Books of Proceedings from 1817-2015
- Minute Traq Training for Employees