This page provides resources for Tompkins County Tourism Program grant recipients. The materials below can help you with event planning and evaluation.
Collecting survey data from visitors can help us understand the audience you are engaging. The links below provide helpful tools for event surveys:
- Event impact market research overview (read this first)
- Event impact market research questionnaire template
The Tompkins Festivals Program offers workshops on various aspects of event planning:
- Budgeting and fundraising for your special event
- Marketing and communications for your special event
- Enhancing and measuring the tourism impact of your event
- Volunteer Coordination
Tompkins Festivals Program Event Planning Manual - great resource for anyone planning an event in Tompkins County and highly recommended for tourism grant applicants seeking event-related support.
Grant recipients are required to recognize the role of the Tompkins County Tourism Program. Please see our recognition guidelines for more information.