Lisa Schott, Treasury Manager
Will be open 8:30-4:30 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - With limited "social distancing space" in the Treasury Division and to keep our customers & staff safe, we can only accommodate approximately 16 appointments per day.
We would like to STRONGLY encourage everyone to make their payment through:
- US Mail
- Using our locked drop-box
- Online payment system.
- Receipt and custody of all County funds;
- Coordinates investments of County resources;
- Administers the hotel room occupancy tax;
- Tompkins County Hotel Room Occupancy Tax
- Maintains tax rolls and provides tax searches and copies of tax bills;
- Responsible for enforcement of delinquent property taxes for Town, County and School taxes;
- Issues certificates of residency for attendance at community colleges; Click the link below to apply and submit online.
- Certificate of Residence
- Custodian for court and trust funds
- Tompkins Tobacco Asset Securitization