For updates, FAQ's and vaccine eligibility please visit the TCHD website at https://tompkinscountyny.gov/health/covid19vaccine If you have questions about the vaccine please call 2-1-1 and they can assist you. If you are over the age of 65 and have no access to a computer or a friend or family member to assist you please call our office at 607-274-5482 and we can help you with the registration process.
- Caregiver Resource List from COFA Caregiver Resource Center
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Caregiving for the Elderly
- Caregiver Webinar-Creating a Routine in the time of COVID-19 (Lifespan)
- Caregiver Video-What's Your Plan B? (Lifespan)
- Economic Impact Payments
- Who is eligible for Stimulus Checks?
- Stimulus Payment calculator
- Stimulus Payment FAQ's
Frauds and Scams
Health and Well Being
- NY Project Hope
- Lifelong Virtual Classes
- Staying Fit and Healthy
- "Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health"
- Tompkins County Mental Health
- NYS COVID-19 Emotional Support Line: 1-844-863-9314
- Tompkins County Health Department
- Tompkins County Health Department FAQ's
- 211 Tompkins/Cortland
- Foodnet Meals on Wheels
Long Term Care Facilities
- Senior Planet
- JOY FOR ALL Companion Pets
- Addressing Social Isolation for Older Adults
- "Lockdown Activities for an Elderly Loved One": Agingcare.com
- How to fight the Social Isolation of Coronavirus
- Art and Healing
- "Tools for Reaching a Remote Audience"
- GrandPad: Tablet for Seniors
- How to become tech savvy for seniors
- Techboomer's video
- HOW TO VIDEOS: "Keeping in touch and even obtaining food is more difficult these days. With the wonderful help of Rochester's Daniel Jones (https://www.danielteaches.com/), Lifespan is happy to provide the following HOW TO videos:"