Our doors will reopen to the public effective Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 8:30am. Our hours remain Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. We are asking all who enter our building to please wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. We look forward to seeing you all in person again and we thank you for your patience and understanding this past year.
Thank you for visiting the Tompkins County Office for the Aging, your point of entry into aging services in Tompkins County. We provide objective and unbiased information regarding the array of services available for older adults and their caregivers. Established in 1975, our mission is to assist older adults and persons with long term care needs to live independently in their homes and communities with quality of life and dignity.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
214 W. Martin Luther King Jr./State Street (Human Services Annex Building)
Ithaca, NY 14850
Telephone: (607) 274-5482
Recent News/Upcoming Events and Announcements
- Register Today!! Workshop: In Home Care for Those With or Without Medicaid
- 2021-2022 HEAP Season begins on October 1, 2021
- Older Americans Month: Communities of Strength
- Age Friendly Center for Excellence Workshop Training Series
- Tompkins County Office for the Aging-2019 Annual Report
- 2019 Needs Assessment Report
- Long Term Care Ombudsman Program is recruiting volunteers for Tompkins, Schuyler and Chemung counties
- Age Friendly Ithaca and Tompkins County Action Plan
We offer Language Interpretation services for all of our programs.