Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. We are asking all who enter our building to please wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. We look forward to seeing you and we thank you for your patience and understanding this past year.
Thank you for visiting the Tompkins County Office for the Aging, your point of entry into aging services in Tompkins County. We provide objective and unbiased information regarding the array of services available for older adults and their caregivers. Established in 1975, our mission is to assist older adults and persons with long term care needs to live independently in their homes and communities with quality of life and dignity.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
214 W. Martin Luther King Jr./State Street (Human Services Annex Building)
Ithaca, NY 14850
Telephone: (607) 274-5482
*Please visit 2021 Public Hearing Information for details on our Public Hearing that was held virtually on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 2:00pm.
Recent News/Upcoming Events and Announcements
- Apply today! We are hiring a Home Health-Personal Care Aide to work with our clients receiving in-home services
- Office for the Aging looking for members for our Advisory Board
- Tompkins County Office for the Aging-2020 Annual Report
- Office for the Aging Updating List of Yard Workers and Snow Shovelers
- 2021-2022 HEAP Season begins on October 1, 2021
- Age Friendly Center for Excellence Workshop Training Series
- Long Term Care Ombudsman Program is recruiting volunteers for Tompkins, Schuyler and Chemung counties
- Age Friendly Ithaca and Tompkins County Action Plan
We offer Language Interpretation services for all of our programs.