The Business Energy Advisors (BEA) program assists business owners and facility managers in understanding energy options and setting energy goals for their building projects.
Currently, two distinct BEA programs are being offered:
- BEA for New Construction program: provides outreach and technical assistance to new building projects, major renovations, or expansion projects within Tompkins County. Click here for more information on the BEA for New Construction program.
- BEA Lansing for existing building program: provides outreach and technical assistance for existing commercial and industrial facilities ≥ 10,000 square feet in the Lansing, NY natural gas moratorium area. Click here for more information on the BEA Lansing for existing buildings program.
Why participate in the BEA program:
- Receive advice from energy experts (Taitem, CJ Brown, M/E Engineering)
- Understand options to save energy and operational costs
- Obtain advice on incentives, financing, and application processes
- Receive assistance with setting and reaching your energy goals
- Gain recognition for your participation and commitment, if desired
- Contribute to the environmental and energy goals of our community
For more information about the BEA program, contact the Planning and Sustainability Department at 607.274.5560.
Stay connected and get updates by signing up for our email list with the form below: