- Absentee Application Form
- Special Presidential Application (can only be used in special circumstances)
Note: if you requested we mail you an absentee ballot and you haven't received it 7 - 10 days before the election, please call us (607 274 5521). More information about Absentee Ballots
- Federal Write In Absentee Ballot. This form can only be used by citizens overseas who applied for a ballot 30 days before the election but did not receive the regular ballot. Forms can be picked up at US Embassies or from Military Voter Assistance Officers. Call our office 607 274 5521 or email us for more information.
- Request for Access to Public Records Form
- Request for Voter Information(Lists, Labels, Countywide CD)
- Campaign Financial Disclosure Forms (link to State Board Website)
- Request for Community Outreach Event
Print out and complete your form, then mail to:
Tompkins County Board of Elections
128 E. Buffalo St. Ithaca, NY 14850
DO NOT FAX FORMS TO BOE. WE MUST HAVE ORIGNAL SIGNATURES!
(If you're not a resident of Tompkins County, mail forms to your home county's Board of Elections.)
For registering and voting in other States: